If you think you are playing irresponsibly, you can take 24 hours to 6 months period break from our website by excluding yourself from the website for this period or setting deposit limits for yourself.
For setting a deposit limit;
- Go to My Account > Responsible Gaming > Deposit Limit
- Select period of the limit
- Select the amount limit
- Click "Change Deposit Limit"
Your deposit limit will be active.
- Go to My Account > Responsible Gaming > Self Exclusion
- Select the period for which you will be blocked from accessing your account
- Click "Self Exclude"
Your control period will be active.
Remember, responsible gaming restrictions cannot be lifted upon request by us or you. Any changes in the deposit limits will be updated after 24 hours.